Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bloggin' live from marathon 6 hours k-ok session!


After 3 weeks of constant work and headache with the email & system migration along with changing of seating arrangement (hence the IT fall guy - i.e. me had to repatch half the fooking data and voice ports), its time to unwind. The choice to release my frustration and stress is the ear splitting 6 hours marathon k-ok session in GreenBox in Bkt Tinggi, Klang with me colleagues.

Came straight after work, along with me Dell laptop. Thank goodness for WiFi in this place. ;0) Hence, i'm able to update me long neglected blog live from GreenBox. Muahahahahaha! I love technology. Check out the pic above, me thinks is a perfect illustration of what i am doing now.
Got to sign off before me mates drown me in beer for fooking around with me lappie when i'm suppose to be singin' me lungs out. See ya!
-JonC-

2 comments:

anfield devotee said...

so er, ahem, what "type" of karaoke is this greenbox ah? he he

Jon-C said...

Well, obviously NOT the type ya thinking! Hehehe.