Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My New Toy!


Got me brand new toy, a Dell Latitude D630 from me company! Oh happy days ahead until i get tired of it along with my new Sony Bravia 32D300A LCD TV and me spanking new Sony PS3. Well, what a way to blow my bonus, so much to the save for rainy days advice from me parents. Then again thank god for a thing called 0% interest installments.
Sleepless nights ahead trying to play some footie and shoot'em up games. As if the sleepless nights from my office system migration work is not enough. Geeeez! Til then time to get back to work again. Muahahahahahaha!
Oh! before i forget, managed to catch the gut wrenching, heart stopping 2nd leg quater finals at Anfield this morning. Hope i didn't wake any of me neighbours up with my shouting, hehehehehe. Bring on them true blues and devils!
-JonC-

3 comments:

anfield devotee said...

hope you kept aside some of yer bonus to belanja minum . . .

Kopite78 said...

When are we going to get invited to celebrate your new LCD tv and sony ps3?

Hahahahah

Jon-C said...

Errrrr..... the UCL Finals? Muahahahahaha!