Thursday, December 4, 2008

End of the year, holiday mood is here, but i'm as busy as ever!


Been a hell of a fortnight for me and it's not gonna go any easier anytime soon. When everyone is happily clearing their leave for this year by going on a holiday, i'm freaking stuck staring at my notebook screen for at least 10 hours a day for at least another 2 weeks. I'm trying to finish up the last minute dash to clean up my office's database to prepare for a migration to a new system scheduled for 2010.

That single paragraph literally summed up my life or lack of it for the past 2 weeks. Hence, i ain't got much to work with in terms of coming up with an interesting topic for me blog. The last thing in me head now is to blog as frankly i'm getting tired of looking at the lcd screen of me notebook day-in, day-out. I need a freaking break before i go bonkers and beserk.

Well, since my supported club - Liverpool ain't doing too good and not exactly giving me much joy, it's been a pretty frustrating time for me. Originally planned to got for a week's worth of rest next week and a few more days after x'mas, my plans are basically wrecked unless by some devine intervention, i can miracalously complete my data entry and cleaning up process for the database.

Until that happends, the only fun i'm gonna have is a few games of futsal and this weekend's trip to watch the Liverpool "Legends" play in the Football Master's Malaysia Cup. Well, that's if you can consider the "Spice Boys" as legends. The only legend i'd say is Ian Rush and Nigel Spackman in the team sheet.

Well, time for me to slog it out with my notebook again to complete my work. Till then, enjoy ya holiday trips and have fun, but pls take good care of yourself especially with the recent spat of violence and protest overseas.

-JonC-

2 comments:

Merryn said...

Oh you poor thing.. While you are 'suffering' over there, remember, I am having 'loads of fun' over here! Wuahahahahaha... ;p

anfield devotee said...

Don't forget that other "legend" John Durrin, top scorer with 10 goals . . .