Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh Sleep! I Need!

Took virtually an entire week off last week and only came back to work on Monday. Well, if ya wondering why i said "virtually", here's the reason - network service migration. Company decided to cut cost and upgrade the network connectivity performance all at one go by globally signing on to the BT (British Telecom) bandwagon. Had to cancel one day from my leave. Still got about 40% of data cleanup and entry to do that i bitched about from my previous post below.

I dunno about the rest, i find the best way for me to relax is to sleep, eat and sleep summore (beside watching movies and killing some terrorists with my PS3). Literally spend my days at home with only a few outings to my cousin's place in Damansara. Took my mum to visit his family as he has just got his early x'mas present - his 2nd son. Congrat Stan J! Hope the baby and S.L - the 2nd time mum, will be healthy.

Funnily enough, drop by Ikea as me mum wanted to shop for some stuff for the house to prepare for the rapidly approaching Chinese New Year - end of January. Feels weird to prepare for it since Christmast is still a week away. Have to confess, i only had the stupendously good Ikea hotdogs every single time i visited Ikano Power Center. Well, since me mum was with me, decided to have lunch at the restaurant in Ikea. Not bad at all, the food in there. Had the vegetarian pasta and the leg of chicken with 2 bottles of mineral water for about 19 bucks.

Had a game of field footie last Saturday in Kajang against a bunch of great guys from St Katherine's Church. Needless to say the MyRAWK boys was as "muhibah" as usual with a team of Malay, Chinese and Indian boys playing together. We won the exciting match 2-3 with the wining goal scored very near to the end of the game. I played as a left back in the first 25 mins before i gave way to the others to play. Was a good work out as them boys from St. Kath's can really run!

That sums up my entire last week. Gotta get back to work sloggin it out on me keyboard again to finnish up me work. Till then. Enjoy the live performance of Coldplay's Chinese Sleep Chant - a hidden song from the new Viva La Vida album.

3 comments:

classyadele said...

heyyyy.....congratulations! looking good aye..with the medals and trophy! woot woot! :)

Btw - coldplay comin to Auckland for 1 show only on 18/3. El Terrorist arrives Auckland on 15/3..told him Id fly up from Dunners to Auckland to catch the concert with him if he's keen...then fly back to start our life in Dunners on 19 or 20/3... pls educate him about some of Coldplay's latest album pris...

anfield devotee said...

Waaah menang ah. Bagus. So when you guys gonna challenge LFCM to a game?

mozHASturnedINTOaMartian said...

jon-c: happy christmas and merry new year mate!!!:))) HAVE A GOOD ONE YOU HEAR.

good to know yu made the trip to ma crampy shit congested hometown, and congrats on the win. really sorry, i couldn't make it. to tell ya the truth, i completely forgot about it. it outran my mind, kinda like any forward outrunning michael farkin dawson...mwahhahahha. but really, it would have been great to catch yu fellas again. as i said earlier on, the spirit goin' on MYrawk is excellent, can feel the heart. good on ya.

now, had i decided to play, things would have been different...er..oh they haven't told yu have they..about a certain over"lapping" full"back" amongst their midsts...me la wey. now, had i been playin, things would have been different. the scoreline way much different. you wouldn't have to wait for a last minute-gasp winner. no way.
you would have won say by - 5 maybe 6 who knows maybe even 10-2, if i had been playing :))) scoreline will be further leveraged by how many beers i had the night before, a pint or ten. mwahhahhahah.

you take care and HAVE A GOOD ONE MATE. me still strugglin' to get my farkin leave approved.

my regards to mr.tony Q. thanks

appreciatively,
moz.

p.s. any new year reso's? mine is quit smoking. YEAH RIGHT. probably though, i think it would be to ramble less and less on kindred folks blogs. now, that seems more achievable...i hope *gulp*