Monday, June 23, 2008

Another manic monday! Another eventless weekend!

Damn it! I hate Mondays to the core. Being already the lazy arse that i am, mondays are the absolute most fooked up day in my week. Already dead stoned over the weekend by watching Euro footie, i had to wake up with a fooking bad migraine this morning.

Totally no mood to work and sleepy as fook. The only damn thing i can do to keep me awake is by posting in me blog, forums and msn. Thank God today was a quiet day at the office - i can't imagine how i'll go through work if i had piles of shit to do. 1 1/2 hour more to go before i get the heck outta me office and time seems to be moving so darn slow. :0(

Ever since the petrol price shot up, i hardly even go out to hang out anymore. Been a good boy by staying home to watch telly and sleep through the weekend. I did drop by Ikea yesterday to get some CD rack to mount on me living room's wall to organise my dvds, blu-ray discs and cds collection.

I think i'm gonna pickup my other passion - DIY and do a bit of remodeling in my pad to keep me sane, since i basically do not have much of a social life anyway. Have no fooking idea why i suddenly had the urge to reorganise my living hall. Nothing drives a diy enthusiast crazier than the sound of a working electric saw or drill.

Heck, i might even post up pictures of my handy work once i get to finish the re-deco project (as of now, most the ikea stuff are still in their boxes and only the coffee table and shelf unit has been fixed up). I sense more of my hard-earned moolahs heading to Ikea cash registers the next month or so. Stay tuned for the net results!

-JonC-

8 comments:

anfield devotee said...

you sure the money wouldn't be better spent boozing?

Jon-C said...

Mate, i've been boozing the past 3 weeks or so on 1 carton of Tiger at home!!! Average 2 cans per night. ;0P

senorita.. said...

i'm anticipating the end result of yr redecoring ur room to a sweet bachelor's room that hopefully u can get some girls to see soon..!

=)

Jon-C said...

i tackling my living room first! the bed room is another story - it's a blardee mess typical of a bachelor place.

Raymond said...

U have a tight budget and u got yourself a blu-ray collection? i'm so envious ;(---

Jon-C said...

That's the beauty of being a single bloke with no social life what so ever! ;0) Use up my moolahs to buy gadgets/ blu-rays / ps3 games to pass time. Kekekekeke.

No really that much blu-rays yet, about 15 at the moment. Here's a tip: get your blu-ray movies from ebay or amazon, it's easily 30-50% cheaper than speedy - at least 150 bucks a pop. I get mine through bulk buys / shared shipping to keep the costs down.

senorita.. said...

wah.... ur life looks pretty good.... enjoying blu rays n all... (it's like the latest discs with the super canggih tech that produces super hi quality pictures rite?)

Jon-C said...

Fuiyoh!!! This liberal young lady is techno savvy as well.... power i tell u!!! ;0)

Next time i organise movie nights in my home theater to all our kaki provided they dun mind travel to KLANG!!!! Wahahahahaha.