Thursday, June 5, 2008

Anyone got caught in the "Petrol" traffic jam?

Imagine my frustrations when i had to pass through 3 fooking packed petrol stations on my way home from work last night. The fooking queue spilled over to the main road and caused bloody massive jam.

Thank goodness i am staying just about 10 minutes away from me work place, although last night's journey took triple the normal traveling time. Kiasu is a phenomenon not limitted to our southern neighbour anymore, and Malaysian can be just as bad if not worse.

Saving from paying the new price for a day won't make a world of difference! Its as if by pumping petrol last night, you'll never ever have to pump it again. Whathafook!

Okay! Enough of venting my frustration on the jam. Time to plan my strategy to fight for higher pay. New motto in Malaysian life - "barang naik, petrol naik dan elektrik pun naik, tapi gaji tak naik."

-JonC-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aggree with you!

Jon-C said...

My first visit to a petrol station after the price hike resulted in 75 bucks for not even 30l of fuel!!!

My pathetic kenari's petrol tank capacity is about 40l, meaning to pump it full will cost me 108 bucks. Whathafook!

It's gonna be painful! And some more damn big "G" got the balls to say "ubah cara hidup" but do they know how to answer this - "SAMPAI BILA?"