Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just Change It!

Well the battle to see what direction the country is heading is finally upon us. The sad fact will always remain - Barang Naik will still rule. But then we have the power to ensure they don't have it all their way. We need to deny them a 2/3 majority to make them accountable for the non-sense we've been seeing the past couple of years. Another landslide victory will be a dangerous thing for the future of all Malaysians.

It's time to stand up and be counted, YOUR votes count. I've finally seen enough to make me register to vote and really felt stupid that I didn't register for the previous election. Sitiawan is my hometown, so I'll be heading there to vote for Perak N50 and P74 representation.

Please make all your votes count!!! I know mine will definitely make a difference.

To find out more about the opposition, please visit their homepage from the links bellow:
1 - DAP
2 - DAP 2008 Election Site
3 - PKR

JUST CHANGE IT!!!!

1 comment:

anfield devotee said...

Well done mate, well done. And all the best to Sitiawan getting an opposition MP.