Monday, July 21, 2008

Jazzing Away My Monday Blues: Diana Krall sings Nat King Cole Trio

Was fooling around in youtube looking for some Diana Krall jazz song to kill time in me office when i stumbled upon the cool looking video below. Check it out, Frim Fram Sauce youtube style!



What more can i ask for? One of my favourite female jazz vocalist / pianist playing and singing my all time favourite jazz trio - Nat King Cole Trio songs.

She's gonna be in town at KLCC Plenary Hall this coming Oct 2nd for a show. Any takers? I'm seriously thinking of going and getting the RM 188 tickets..... poor man can't afford to get any better seats. Need a date too for the show ;0)

3 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Ain't gonna be yer date but how much are the cheapest tickets? RM188?

Life's Like That said...

Ain't gonna be yer date either but I heard that it is worth going. Are the cheapest tix really RM188?

Jon-C said...

Yup! I checked out the concert promoter's webby through a link from dianakrall.com