Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Million Dollar Smile?


How much are you willing to spend to get THAT million dollar smile? I just got whack with a 190 bucks dental fee yesterday for some dental work. The cost covers re-filling 2 cavities (darn ori filling came off) and some other extra work to repair my 2 chipped front teeth and realign 'em.

Thanks goodness i can claim about 100 bucks back from me office. If not, i'll be eating rocks until the end of the month! I really curse and swear every time i have go to the dentist. Absolutely hate the noise of the drill, the smell from the drilling and worst of the lot, the amount i get charged for it.

Was it worth it to get me teeth done? Re-filling the cavities was an absolute must but doing something about my chipped front teeth, dunno yet as no chicks have really praise how good my smile is yet. Hehehehe.

-JonC-

7 comments:

anfield devotee said...

ouch & fooking ouch!

Life's Like That said...

Don rely on the tooth for chickslah! Show them your footie skills!

Jon-C said...

Footie skills eh? ;0)

But then i am just a defender not some glorified play maker or goal scoring machine. Kekekeke.

Teng Hock said...

I swear that I've heard of some girls going nuts over Fabio Cannavaro or Nesta....wear gigi palsu la

Teng Hock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
senorita.. said...

u have beautifoool smile.... there, i said it..

oh oh wait. that pic aint u... sorry wrong comment.

=P

*earlier post deleted as used wrong acc*

Jon-C said...

Oi! Perli me ah! :0P