Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bloggers' & Broadwalk's nite out - Saturday, 12th July 2008.

This is the gang of bloggers and Broadwalk regulars at Sam's after the dinner last Saturday evening at Fatty Crab.

Ummmmm.... beeeeeeer! Doesn't it just tells you how much i love me beer? Hehehehehe. Pic was taken at Fatty Crab.

A big thanks to AD for organising the meet up and Bernard for the pics! Was great to finally be able to meetup with everyone from Broadwalk and blog-land after so long. Looking forward again to seeing you gals and guys next month.

9 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Like me said, 30 Aug, next one?

BTW, yer headline silap la, sat la bro . . .

Bernard said...

Still mabuk from Bear Beer I see...can't tell Friday from Saturday!

mark said...

I'm not a blogger by the way. Discrimination this is. Guess I'm not invited to the do on the 30th then hrmph.

mark said...

By the way Bala, 30th worse. If I have an event, my setup will be on that day/night. You all have fun lah.

Life's Like That said...

More Bear beers the next time? Let's see who goes down first! Haha! I buy AD!

Jon-C said...

See that was a trick to see if you guys got read my blog or not. *cover line* Kekekeke.

Being the fair-minded (i hope) person that i am, i have added in broadwalk to the title and the post to not "discriminate" Becky. Kekekeke sorry ah boss! It's the 12% at work again i tell you.

anfield devotee said...

Becky: Fook you la. As explained the first time, its fer all those who frequent me blog. Like Premo, MOz & yerself, don't have own blogs but blog nonetheless!

Ok, ok, 30Aug no good. How bout 14 Aug - season kicks off? It is the 14th right?

Teng Hock said...

Make it next year then, when Senorita and I come back.

senorita.. said...

yeah, Mr Teh here is utterly jealous of u guys........

i am too..!